• Proficient with C#
• Proficient with EXCEL and VBA
• ASP.NET experience is a plus;
• Experience on 2D Graphics is a plus;
• Knowledge on Office plug-in is a plus.
- 1st or 2nd year graduate students and PhD candidates, majoring in Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred. Excellent 3rd year and above undergraduates are also welcomed.
- At least 4 days/week required, with School or Supervisor’s permission, fulltime preferred;
- The duration of the internship is 3-6 months, long-term internship is preferred by some projects.
General Skills required:
1. Good analytical skills;
2. Fast learner;
3. Good oral and written English;
4. Positive attitude and team spirit, willing to take the ownership
Schlumberger Beijing Geoscience Center, Tsinghua Science Park, Beijing.
How to apply:
Please send the CV(both in English and Chinese) to email@example.com , with title: “Apply for BGC Intern-Position-Name-University-Major-Degree”(Example: Apply for BGC Intern-C# Developer-Wang Li-PKU-Computer Science-Msc.).
Selected candidates will be contacted by Schlumberger recruiting team by email or phone.
斯伦贝谢地球科技中心介绍 About Schlumberger BGC(Beijing GeoScience Center)
Schlumberger's Center of Excellence for development of acquisition and interpretation software is strategically positioned within a science park in the heart of Beijing’s university district.
Since its opening in 1998, BGC has grown to about 260 employees— with an exemplary diversity of men and women. With an average age of 33 years, virtually all are fresh graduates from China's best universities.
BGC's software and petrotechnical domain experts work on a diversity of projects varying from Formation Evaluation to Reservoir Characterization, Production Optimization, Geomechanics, and Seismic Geology.
To know more about Schlumberger, please visit:
Schlumberger Careers: http://careers.slb.com/
Schlumberger China: http://www.cn.slb.com