【 在 Neltharion () 的大作中提到: 】
: 【 在 tonyboz () 的大作中提到: 】
Change the world, love your job. At Texas Instruments (TI), you will have the opportunity to learn and grow – and create world-changing technology. For more than 80 years, TI has continually reinvented itself by believing in people with endless curiosity who refuse to leave the world just how they found it. From developing leading-edge semiconductor technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing, to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA. Come discover TI and why you belong here.
TI's legal department is searching for an experienced Patent Attorney who has electrical engineering knowledge and experience to join our legal team.
In this role, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Solicit disclosures of inventions and assist inventors in filing timely and accurate disclosures
- Determine patent application filing priorities
- Provide leadership to technical patent committees
- Write and prosecute Chinese and US patent applications
- Analyze issued patents
- Assist licensing attorneys in licensing matters as needed
- Provide counsel to business groups on intellectual property matters
- Protect TI intellectual property worldwide
- Assure TI realizes maximum return on TI’s intellectual property investment
A BSEE and a law degree are required.
The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of patent prosecution experience and 3-5 years’ experience as a scientist/engineer in a technical role. Licensing experience is a plus. Analog, digital, DSP, or microprocessor circuit design and familiarity with integrated circuit fabrication processes are desirable.
The person in this position must be a registered Chinese Patent Attorney. Patent application and prosecution experience is required.
If you are interested in this position, please apply to this requisition.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Job Opening Type Experienced Professional
Minimum Education Level Juris Doctorate
Related Field(s) of Study Electrical Engineering
Minimum Years of Experience 4
Job Location(s) China-Shanghai
【 在 tom6bj () 的大作中提到: 】
: 调光可能还是PWM， 不过应该都是20k以上频率的