Job Title: AD simulation and test software development Intern
Location : Raycom building, ZhongGuanCun, Beijing
Job Type : Intern
In this role you are responsible to provide support to Intel Labs China team to do software/algorithm development and test for autonomous driving (AD) virtual test platform.
Your deliverables at the end of the internship could include software toolkit, algorithms, prototypes, and papers.
We would love to have you for an extended amount of time even up to 1 year (6 months minimum), giving you the chance to ramp up, learn and deliver great results.
- Master's or PhD candidate in Computer science or related major.
- Rich experience in Python/C/C++ programming and test on Linux/Unix.
- Experience with AD system development and simulation (e.g. Autoware, Apollo, and ROS) is preferred.
- Data analytics experience along with statistical and algorithm development is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills essential.
Duration: 6 month+, 3 days+ a week, expected to be on board from May 2020.
Please send your resume to the following email address if you are interested: