【 在 g84ch () 的大作中提到: 】
: Job Description
: The Monitor group is seeking an engineer with a passion for test engineering and automation at all stages of software development. You will work closely with development team to participate in design reviews, test development as well as coordinate the smooth integration of feature delivery into the product and ship high quality VMware products. You will have the opportunity to work with bleeding edge CPU technology, interrupt virtualization, memory virtualization/management, and dynamic code instrumentation.
The Monitor group is seeking an engineer with a passion for test engineering and automation at all stages of software development. You will work closely with development team to participate in design reviews, test development as well as coordinate the smooth integration of feature delivery into the product and ship high quality VMware products. You will have the opportunity to work with bleeding edge CPU technology, interrupt virtualization, memory virtualization/management, and dynamic code instrumentation.
· Devise strategies to test from product specification and develop extensive test plans to cover customer use cases and scenarios
· Perform architectural and detailed design analysis using sound software test engineering methodology
· Increase overall automation of End-to-End testing, implement methods to reduce overall test times and increase test efficiency.
Requirements (Must Have):
· MS or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent with , or a BS with a strong operating systems internals background with greater than 2 years of experience
· Experience in OS kernel internals, including memory management, resource management, and interrupt architecture
· Experience in x86 processor architecture
· Experience in designing and developing software using programming languages such as C, Java, and scripting language such as Python
· Experience in performing architecture and design specification analysis to define test strategy, test plan, and test cases
Nice to have:
· Experience in developing or testing encryption algorithms (DES, AES, SHA, etc)
· Experience in x86 assembly programming
· Experience in kernel level code development, kernel performance analysis and optimization
· Experience in security test methods such as penetration testing, static code analysis, threat models and vulnerability scanning
Job Title: Internship – HCX
Location: Beijing, China
Email CV to email@example.com
VMware (NYSE:VMW), the industry-leading virtualization software company, empowers organizations to innovate and thrive by streamlining IT operations. By virtualizing infrastructure—from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices— VMware enables IT to deliver services from any device, anytime, anywhere.
VMware is radically transforming IT with technologies that make your business more agile, efficient and profitable. A pioneer in virtualization and policy-driven automation, VMware simplifies IT complexity across the entire data center. We deliver value to more than 500,000 customers through virtualization software, professional services and a robust ecosystem of more than 55,000 partners that drives application interoperability and customer choice.
Hybrid Cloud Extension (previously known as VMware HCX technologies) abstracts on-premises and cloud resources and presents them to the apps as one continuous hybrid cloud. On this, Hybrid Cloud Extension provides high-performance, secure and optimized multisite interconnects. The abstraction and interconnects create infrastructure hybridity. Over this hybridity, Hybrid Cloud Extension facilitates secure and seamless app mobility and disaster recovery across on-premises vSphere platforms and VMware Clouds.
We are searching great talents to join us to continue our growth and success.
- Responsible for designing and implementing HCX data plane test framework , test cases and prototyping, in Python and Golang mainly.
- Facilitate HCX data plane team (cross geo team, Beijing and US) to improve the product quality.
- Collaborate with team in Banglore, India for the complete product test integration and execution.
- Working towards BS (Grade 3) or MS (Grade 1 or 2) in CS/EE/Math.
- Internship with at least 6 months.
- Exposure towards basics of computer science, such as data structure and networking.
- Great interests in Linux system and networking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with engineers in a team environment